Features & Benefits
- A highly reliable TR-3 inversion valve that is air-operated and normally opened
- Product is closed by using air pressure from another source
- Primarily used in emergency or parking brake systems
- With common control and supply pressure inlet
- Meets OE specifications for a precise fit and functionality
- Meticulously tested to ensure reliable and efficient operation prior to shipping
- All Bendix valves are designed to improve vehicle performance and safety
Courtesy of Bendix – All rights reserved
Bendix TR-3 Air Brake Inversion Valve
The Bendix TR-3 air brake inversion valve is designed to detect primary reservoir system failure, which allows for modulated control of spring brakes. Bendix engineers this product following stringent manufacturing processes to ensure reliability, efficiency, and longer service life.
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS)
A part of the Knorr-Bremse Group, Bendix
® provides the automotive and truck parts industry with cutting-edge energy management solutions, active safety technologies, and air brake charging for tractors, buses, commercial vehicles, trailers, as well as medium- and heavy-duty trucks throughout North America. Headquartered in Elyria, Ohio, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems employs over 3,200 people who work hand in hand for the accomplishment of the brand's vision: "to become the leading worldwide supplier of active vehicle safety systems within the commercial vehicle industry." This brand takes pride in being the first to introduce many notable parts and technologies to the North American commercial vehicle market. Among these many firsts are the groundbreaking air brake system technologies such as air dryers, air compressors, and ABS. At Bendix, exceeding industry standards is a strict requirement.