NEWSTAR part description
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty construction made of composite rubber material
- OE-compliant design allows for interchangeability National, Stemco, Meritor, and other OEM seals
- Integrated end-play feature compensates for wheel bearing end play
- Triple-lip construction provides long-term protection against dirt and debris
- Safe for use with all TMC-approved hub lubricants
Newstar Wheel Seal
The Newstar wheel seal provides axle wheel coverage that's superior to competing aftermarket seals. This direct-fit seal is engineered according to OE specifications.
Based in Schaumburg, IL, NEWSTAR® is an aftermarket parts manufacturer specializing in trailer suspension, engine, and drivetrain parts and components for medium and heavy duty trucks. The company supplies OEM manufacturers, truck dealerships, and warehouse distributors across the U.S. and Canada. NEWSTAR products are made of high-grade stamped steel, natural rubber, and other materials and hand-welded, resulting in an unprecedented level of quality down to the smallest detail. All products are also built and assembled using cutting-edge tools and undergo intense performance testing in an in-house quality control laboratory to ensure compliance with industry standards.