Pressure Reducing Valve
Features & Benefits
- Has one supply port and one delivery port
- Specifically designed for use in light-duty applications where the supply and delivery pressure is stable and constant
- Designed with two mounting holes into its body for ease of installation
- With optional lockwire and seal for a tamper-proof setting
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility to ensure it meets the highest standards
- Undergoes rigorous testing for guaranteed efficiency
- All Bendix valves are designed to enhance and improve vehicle performance
Courtesy of Bendix – All rights reserved
Bendix RV-1 Pressure Reducing Valve
The Bendix RV-1 pressure reducing valve is designed to reduce the system air pressure and maintain a constant specified pre-set pressure below that of system pressure. Because of this crucial function, Bendix manufactures this service new product using premium-quality materials to ensure it withstands even the harshest operating conditions.
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS)
A part of the Knorr-Bremse Group, Bendix
® provides the automotive and truck parts industry with cutting-edge energy management solutions, active safety technologies, and air brake charging for tractors, buses, commercial vehicles, trailers, as well as medium- and heavy-duty trucks throughout North America. Headquartered in Elyria, Ohio, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems employs over 3,200 people who work hand in hand for the accomplishment of the brand's vision: "to become the leading worldwide supplier of active vehicle safety systems within the commercial vehicle industry." This brand takes pride in being the first to introduce many notable parts and technologies to the North American commercial vehicle market. Among these many firsts are the groundbreaking air brake system technologies such as air dryers, air compressors, and ABS. At Bendix, exceeding industry standards is a strict requirement.