Features & Benefits
- Has a zero differential to speed up control signal application and release on long towing trailers, dollies, long wheelbase tractors, and non-towing trailers
- A pilot relay valve that uses a supply air pressure load to quicken the valve’s response time
- With die-cast aluminum body and cover for superior durability
- Can be reservoir mounted and uses standard Bendix mounting brackets for ease of installation
- Engineered using state-of-the-art technology for guaranteed efficiency even under extreme conditions
- All Bendix valves are designed to enhance and improve vehicle performance
Courtesy of Bendix – All rights reserved
Bendix R-12P® Air Brake Relay Valve
The Bendix R-12P® air brake relay valve helps maintain the performance, reliability, and safety of your truck's air brake system. It is designed and tested to reflect today’s highest engineering standards and comply with all federal safety regulations.
|New Or Remanufactured
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS)
A part of the Knorr-Bremse Group, Bendix
® provides the automotive and truck parts industry with cutting-edge energy management solutions, active safety technologies, and air brake charging for tractors, buses, commercial vehicles, trailers, as well as medium- and heavy-duty trucks throughout North America. Headquartered in Elyria, Ohio, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems employs over 3,200 people who work hand in hand for the accomplishment of the brand's vision: "to become the leading worldwide supplier of active vehicle safety systems within the commercial vehicle industry." This brand takes pride in being the first to introduce many notable parts and technologies to the North American commercial vehicle market. Among these many firsts are the groundbreaking air brake system technologies such as air dryers, air compressors, and ABS. At Bendix, exceeding industry standards is a strict requirement.