APSCO part description
APSCO Lift Axle Panel
The APSCO lift axle panel allows you to raise or lower your truck cab’s lift axles with ease. This product can also be externally mounted on dump trucks and trailers.
Features & Benefits
- Made with a 14 gauge stainless steel faceplates populated with a push pull valve, regulator, and illuminated gauge
- Offers quick, hassle-free installation since it is pre-plumbed
- Comes with ¼” fittings for non-steerable applications and 3/8” and 1/4” outlets available
- Remains switched when valve shifts are energized; can be manually reset by pushing in the spool on the valve
- For volume orders, private label is available
|Electric Solenoid for Auto-Lift Activation
|0 to 160 PSI
|Pressure Regulator Valve
|Air Control Valve
APSCO® is a proud manufacturer of pneumatic cylinders, controls, and valves for the mobile, truck equipment, and automotive industries since 1964. The company continuously evolves to meet industry challenges and the changing needs of customers. But providing innovative solutions need not compromise quality, and that's APSCO's commitment since day one. The company makes use of the highest quality materials and the latest technology in manufacturing its products. And it rigorously tests them before shipment to ensure only safe and reliable APSCO products reach their customers. These stringent manufacturing processes and tests have earned them an ISO 9001:2001-certified company, beginning in 2004.