WILLIAMS CONTROLS part description
The WM778 series are normally closed pressure protection valves often used when an auxiliary system is supplied off a primary system. The valve will protect primary system air pressure by reclosing automatically at a nominal 70 PSI (482 kPa). The WM778 is available with or without a filter installed in its inlet port. The filter will reduce ingestion of contaminants. Part Number: 118588 Manufactured by Williams Controls.
- Normally closed valve until a pressure of 70 psi is reached
- Valve will automatically close if pressure drops below 70 psi in compliance with the latest revisions to FMVSS121
- (2) 1/4” NPT ports
- Max operating pressure: 150 psi
- Operating temperature range: -40F to 180F
- Without exhaust filter
Williams Controls WM778 Pressure Protection Valve
Restore your air brake system performance with Williams Controls WM778 pressure protection valve. The WM778A series is a normally closed pressure protection valve that is used primarily when an auxiliary system is supplied off a primary system.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to protect the air brake system from any accessory failure
- Normally closed until a pressure of 70 psi is reached
- Automatically closes when pressure drops below 70 psi
- Does not include an in-line filter
- Engineered for industrial and vehicular applications
WILLIAMS CONTROLS 118181 Cross Reference
We have 3 alternatives for the 118181 by WILLIAMS CONTROLS:
A division of Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Williams Controls® specializes in aftermarket electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic control solutions for commercial vehicles. Originally founded in 1937 to manufacture brake components for logging trucks, it has grown into one of the leading producers of control systems for the heavy duty vehicle market. It has also pioneered key products and technologies such as the pneumatic controls and electronic throttle controls for trucks and buses. Today, Williams Controls offers a comprehensive lineup of hand, joystick, throttle controls, adjustable pedal systems, handrest systems, and sensors for all commercial vehicles. All products are manufactured under a strict Quality and Environmental System and comply with ISO standards.