MASTERCOOL part description
Features and Benefits
- Mastercool manufactures a complete line of shut-off valves for containment of refrigerant
- EPA requires shut-off valves within 12 inches of the charging hose ends to prevent unnecessary venting of refrigerant
- Using shut-off valves is much safer than allowing refrigerant to blow out during service
- For custom application, Mastercool offers swivel ball valves without the hoses
- These valves may be used to add shut-off valves to recycling equipment, manifold sets, flushing equipment, etc.
Mastercool® is one of the fastest-growing companies globally, offering a wide range of professional air conditioning, service tools, and equipment for various industries, including the commercial vehicle and heavy duty trucking industry. Founded more than 35 years ago, this family-owned company designs and manufactures its products with only one thing in mind: "World Class Quality." That is why each Mastercool product is made by a team of knowledgeable and highly skilled professionals with years of experience using the latest technology. The company also conducts rigorous tests and validations to ensure only the highest quality products come out of the assembly line.