PETERSON LIGHTING part description
463/464/465/467/468 Reflective Marking Tape
Peterson Lighting Reflective Marking Tape
The Peterson Lighting reflective marking tape is designed to offer enhanced visibility and safety. It is made of tough, durable materials so it won’t wear out easily even when exposed to harsh weather conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Effectively mounts on any curved or flat surface and stays in place for a long time
- Made of high-brightness reflective material that is rated at 600 (V92) candlepower
- Designed to offer wider viewing angles and greater reflectivity than standard reflectors
- A 600 CP 2" wide roll that measures up to 150’ with alternating strips of 6" white and 6" red
- Manufactured to last for years to come
CONSPICUITY TAPE, RED/WHITE 6/6, 600 CP,150'L, 2", V92
Features & Benefits
- Made in USA.
- White lines in pattern for maximum DAYTIME visibility.
- Five year warranty.
- UV-stabilized and weather resistant high performance polyester film.
- No edge sealing requirement and can be riveted through.
- Single layer prismatic construction maintains reflectivity after impact.
- Industrial-strength adhesive to mount on flat or curved surfaces.
- Each roll contains 150 feet of tape, except 463-1 (which has 30').
- 468-1C is for auxiliary use only in USA.
|Red + White
|California Proposition 65 Required
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
Peterson Lighting® is a family-owned company that produces and distributes vehicle safety lighting systems mirrors, and other related safety products and accessories. It has been in the business for 75 years, and currently, it offers over 2,200 products designed for various applications, including tilt-bed and cargo vehicles and light- and medium-duty trailers. Peterson Lighting believes that full commitment to quality is its responsibility as a market leader. All its components are designed and manufactured only in its ISO 9001/QS-9000-certified facility in Grandview, MO. This facility is handled by knowledgeable and highly skilled specialists, who are as dedicated and passionate as the company when it comes to quality.