FUSOR part description
Features and Benefits
- LORD Fusor® 2098 crash durable adhesive is a structural metal bonding adhesive which replaces all OEM one-component crash durable adhesives, returning vehicles to pre-accident condition.
- It can be used for panel bonding, weld bonding and rivet bonding of all steel and aluminum panels.
- Substrates: Coated, e-coated and uncoated aluminum, steel and FRP
- OEM Approvals: BMW, Fiat, GM, Mercedes Benz, PSA Peugeot
- Features and Benefits
- Fusor 2098 = 10.1 oz (300 mL)
- Higher impact strength performance
- Lifetime corrosion protection
- Very versatile and easy to use
- Adheres to all steel and aluminum
- Weldable immediately
- Reduces cycle time
- Cross bonds composites
- Weld bonding, rivet bonding and bonding of replacement structural and non-structural autobody panels
When it comes to high-performance automotive adhesives, no other brand is trusted by professionals than LORD Fusor®. In business since 1924, LORD Fusor adhesives and sealants can be found in almost every car in the world. These products comply with OEM specifications in function and appearance as well as incorporate the same technologies used by OEMs. Each LORD product is formulated for ease of use, faster curing and paint speeds, and to last the entire life of the vehicle. This dedication to quality has made Lord Fusor the brand of choice for OEM repair bulletins, repair manuals, manufacturer recalls, and recommendations worldwide.