PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES part description
- Allows standard socket to mate with a nosebox
- Can be used on single and dual nosebox
Phillips Industries Nosebox Adapter Plate
The Phillips Industries nosebox adapter plate allows standard sockets to mate with a nosebox. It can be used on either single or dual-type noseboxes.
Features & Benefits
- Universal design that is compatible with any standard size nosebox
- Made of high grade plated steel coated with a rust-resistant finish
- Parts are 100% factory tested to ensure quality
- Easy to install and is ready to go within minutes
PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES 15-770 Cross Reference
We have 2 alternatives for the 15-770 by PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES:
For over 90 years, Phillips Industries® has been the leading developer and manufacturer of electrical and air brake system components for commercial trucks and trailers. The company supplies virtually every major tractor and trailer manufacturer in the U.S., making Phillips products a standard in nearly all Class 8 trucks. More than half of all trailers manufactured in North America are fitted with at least one part from Phillips. Driven by its passion for making "products that make a difference" to customers in every corner of the world, Phillips works closely with freight carriers to develop components and systems that work better and last longer than the competition.