HENDRICKSON part description
Features & Benefits
- Hendrickson offers a wide variety of dump valve kits. Dump valves are typically used to exhaust the air from the suspension during loading and unloading.
- Exhausting the suspension helps prevent trailer walk, provides increased stability and lowers the trailer deck height.
- Rated for -40° F to 180° F
- Highly tolerant to contamination and chemicals
- Anodized aluminum construction for superior corrosion resistance and strength
- Stainless steel shaft for better wear and corrosion resistance
- Protected vent prevents contamination from entering the valve
Hendrickson® is a worldwide leader in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of air suspension systems, axle and brake systems, bumpers, stabilizers, tire pressure control systems, lift axle systems, and springs to the commercial vehicle industry. Originally founded as The Hendrickson Motor Truck Company by Magnus Hendrickson in 1913, this Chicago-based company has experienced immense growth over the years. Its operations are no longer limited to the US but in other parts of the world, including Canada, France, India, Australia, China, Austria, Romania, Turkey, and the United Kingdom. But, it remains committed to providing the commercial vehicle industry with innovative products that enhance productivity and profitability.
|Compatible with SURELOK