WEST CHESTER part description
Features & Benefits
- Click Here for Sizing Chart and Specification Sheet
- Features a storm flap with adhesive strip that helps with protection against intrusion at the zipper
- When extra protection is needed this attached hood and elastic wrist and ankles does the trick to keep dirt and debris out
- ANSI sized for wide range of motion.
- Full length zipper front for easy donning
- Elastic waistband for improved fit
- Latex Free
- Passes U.S. ASTM 1670-1671 standards for blood and viral penetration
- Passes NFPA 99 antistatic test
- One time use product
|PosiWear UB Plus
With its relentless focus on customer satisfaction, Protective Industrial Products (PIP) Industries became a global leader in hand protection and PPE shortly after its inception in 1984. Its founders—Joe Milot and Wellson Tao—established the company with a $2000 initial investment and worked in a 400 square-foot facility in Albany, NY. PIP® Industries quickly rose to fame for its cotton lisle gloves used for handling and inspection of small components. Today, this industry giant operates in a 1.5M square-foot warehouse and other 20 locations worldwide, offering diversified product lines with more than 5,000 general safety products. PIP Industries brings the best of the world to its customers with its extensive portfolio of innovative safety solutions products that deliver reliable head-to-toe protection.
|Country of Origin (Primary)