Features & Benefits
- Made of high-quality carbon steel so it remains tough and durable even when used under harsh conditions
- Designed to meet the strictest SAE 1045 standards
- With heat-treated journal and splines that help minimize wear on critical contact points and reduce the risk of steel or spines sheering off the camshaft
- Precision machined to ensure a direct fit and functionality and an improved wear life
- Boxed and oil washed for safe transport and storage and for resistance against corrosion from contamination before use
- Stringently evaluated to ensure its reliability
- Easy to use and install for a quick, trouble-free repair and maintenance
Courtesy of Bendix – All rights reserved
Bendix Air Brake Camshaft
A critical component of the brake linkage for heavy duty truck air brakes, the Bendix air brake camshaft functions by spreading the brake shoes apart and causing friction between the brake drum and the brake lining, allowing the vehicle to slow down and stop. This product is made to meet the highest quality standards for consistent, reliable performance and maximum efficiency.
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS)
A part of the Knorr-Bremse Group, Bendix
® provides the automotive and truck parts industry with cutting-edge energy management solutions, active safety technologies, and air brake charging for tractors, buses, commercial vehicles, trailers, as well as medium- and heavy-duty trucks throughout North America. Headquartered in Elyria, Ohio, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems employs over 3,200 people who work hand in hand for the accomplishment of the brand's vision: "to become the leading worldwide supplier of active vehicle safety systems within the commercial vehicle industry." This brand takes pride in being the first to introduce many notable parts and technologies to the North American commercial vehicle market. Among these many firsts are the groundbreaking air brake system technologies such as air dryers, air compressors, and ABS. At Bendix, exceeding industry standards is a strict requirement.