VELVAC part description
Features & Benefits
- Comes with on/off exhaust function
- Ensures vertical mounting with air inlet port facing upward
- Inlet port is closed and designed for intermittent use only
- Standard operating pressure of 100-120 psi
- Attached mounting bracket for easy and secure installation
|Air Accessory Valves
|Always use in conjunction with a momentary contact switch.
Velvac® is a leading manufacturer of air brake and valve components for heavy duty trucks. Founded in 1934 as Vacuum Power Equipment Company, the company has grown tremendously over the years with new products included in its catalog, such as mirrors, cameras and vision systems, fuel system products, and accessories. Six years after Vacuum Power Equipment Company opened its doors for business, its name was changed to "Velvac" because of the popularity of its Velvet Vacuum Brakes brand. Today, Velvac continues to expand and upgrade its broad product categories to meet its customers' increasing demands. Its main headquarters is in New Berlin, WI, and its primary manufacturing facility is in Reynosa, Mexico.