PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES part description
- Recommended for ABS applications and trailers with high voltage demands
- Flexible from-82° to 195° (-63° to 91°)
- Excellent recoil memory, chemical and abrasion resistance
- QCP™ cartridge is field replaceable in under two minutes!
- WEATHER-TITE™PERMAPLUG™ seal blocks contaminants from entering the electrical system
- As a recommended practice, use a tracker bar spring kit or pogo stick to support cable assemblies with longer leads
*Working length - As measured by pull force per SAE J2222. Length of actual cable is significantly longer.
Phillips Industries ABS LECTRACOIL™ Cable
The Phillips Industries ABS LECTRACOIL™cable is designed to plug directly into the tractor and rarely removed for low-maintenance operation. Each cable also comes with a quick-change plug for speedy maintenance.
Features & Benefits
- STA-DRY ® seal locks out road contaminants and stops spread of corrosion
- Revolutionary quick-change plug design is field-replaceable in as fast as two minutes
- Compatible with QCS amd QCS2 boots, eliminating the need for an additional socket
- Retains its flexibility from -82°F to 195°F (-63°C to 91°C)
PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES 30-9634 Cross Reference
We have 1 alternatives for the 30-9634 by PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES:
For over 90 years, Phillips Industries® has been the leading developer and manufacturer of electrical and air brake system components for commercial trucks and trailers. The company supplies virtually every major tractor and trailer manufacturer in the U.S., making Phillips products a standard in nearly all Class 8 trucks. More than half of all trailers manufactured in North America are fitted with at least one part from Phillips. Driven by its passion for making "products that make a difference" to customers in every corner of the world, Phillips works closely with freight carriers to develop components and systems that work better and last longer than the competition.