NEWSTAR part description
Features & Benefits
- Made of premium-grade elastomers and composite material for exceptional durability and long service life
- Maintenance-free sealed construction that does not require constant lubrication
- Tested to withstand harsh temperatures, corrosion, grime, road salt, and oil
- All bushings engineered to meet or exceed OE specifications
- Manufactured, assembled, and packaged in-house at OE-certified facilities
Newstar Axle Torque Rod Bushing
The Newstar axle torque rod bushing is designed to withstand the severe shock and vibration heavy duty torque rods are constantly exposed to. Each bushing is designed and engineered according to original equipment manufacturer specifications.
Based in Schaumburg, IL, NEWSTAR® is an aftermarket parts manufacturer specializing in trailer suspension, engine, and drivetrain parts and components for medium and heavy duty trucks. The company supplies OEM manufacturers, truck dealerships, and warehouse distributors across the U.S. and Canada. NEWSTAR products are made of high-grade stamped steel, natural rubber, and other materials and hand-welded, resulting in an unprecedented level of quality down to the smallest detail. All products are also built and assembled using cutting-edge tools and undergo intense performance testing in an in-house quality control laboratory to ensure compliance with industry standards.
|International 4500-4900 Series Medium Duty , International 9200-9400 Series Conventional Cabovers