PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES part description
Please allow 7 days for handling. If you wish to expedite, please call us.
|15', 48" with zinc die-cast plugs
Features and Benefits
- Recommended for ABS applications
- Flexible from -87°F to 150°F (-66°C to 66°C)
- Good recoil memory, chemical & abrasion resistance
- QCP assemblies are field repairable in seconds!
- WEATHER-TITE PERMAPLUG assemblies offer superior corrosion protection
PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES 30-4921-1 Cross Reference
We have 2 alternatives for the 30-4921-1 by PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES:
For over 90 years, Phillips Industries® has been the leading developer and manufacturer of electrical and air brake system components for commercial trucks and trailers. The company supplies virtually every major tractor and trailer manufacturer in the U.S., making Phillips products a standard in nearly all Class 8 trucks. More than half of all trailers manufactured in North America are fitted with at least one part from Phillips. Driven by its passion for making "products that make a difference" to customers in every corner of the world, Phillips works closely with freight carriers to develop components and systems that work better and last longer than the competition.