PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES part description
Phillips Industries Socket
The Phillips Industries socket is a high-grade product that offers reliability, durability, and superior performance. It is a 4-way socket that is made in compliance with stringent industry standards to ensure safety.
Features & Benefits
- Made with zinc-die cast housing for maximum durability
- Designed with solid brass pins and elongated holes for mounting convenience and adaptability
- Features stainless steel hinge pin and spring for long-lasting life
- With a lid that can be fully opened and closed
- Has a closed-back design
- Can be paired with 15-335 single-pole plug and 4 ga., 5/16 in. copper lug
- To reduce any exposure to moisture and contaminants, the product can be used with P/N 15-640 socket boot
PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES 15-400 Cross Reference
We have 6 alternatives for the 15-400 by PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES:
For over 90 years, Phillips Industries® has been the leading developer and manufacturer of electrical and air brake system components for commercial trucks and trailers. The company supplies virtually every major tractor and trailer manufacturer in the U.S., making Phillips products a standard in nearly all Class 8 trucks. More than half of all trailers manufactured in North America are fitted with at least one part from Phillips. Driven by its passion for making "products that make a difference" to customers in every corner of the world, Phillips works closely with freight carriers to develop components and systems that work better and last longer than the competition.