GROTE part description
|Connector Side Two:
|Straight PL-3/Double Standard .180" Female e Bullets
|Connector Side One:
|UBS 7-Way Plugs/Packard 5-Way Connector
|1-12 GA, 4-14 GA
|Male Pin (1 Turn/1 Stop)
|56" & 56"
|53.5" & 53.5"
|Female e pin Lamps
|# of Wires:
GROTE UBS® Harness Rear Sill Option
The UBS® harness rear sill option provides reliable, all-weather connection for heavy duty trucks and trailers. It incorporates Grote’s advanced Ultra Blue Seal technology and includes a redundant frame ground with ring terminal.
Features & Benefits
- Plug-and-go modular design ensures positive connectivity and eliminates need for splicing/cutting
- Double-seal system provides industry-leading defense against moisture and corrosion
- Internal wire-to-wire connections are sonically welded for a strong and efficient connection
- Entire harness is double-jacketed for extra protection against road-splash and abrasion
- Precision overmolding encapsulates the connections, making it waterproof and provide strain relief
Established in 1901, Grote® is a world-class manufacturer and supplier of light components and smart visibility systems for heavy duty vehicles. From LED beacons to trailer connectors, Grote products provide effective solutions and added value to its customers in the agricultural, construction, freight, and mining industries. The company has been a major supplier to commercial vehicle manufacturers, utilizing the latest quality planning techniques and manufacturing systems as well as rigorous environmental testing to maintain their competitive edge. Grote also works closely with OEM distributors and fleet managers in developing new ways to maximize the efficiency of their products according to the demands of the market.