Features & Benefits
- Designed to collect and remove solid, liquid, and vapor contaminants from the air before entering the air brake system
- Consists of a spin-off desiccant cartridge assembly and a die-cast aluminum body assembly
- Has three female pipe thread air connections
- Uses a small portion of system air pressure from the supply and front axle service reservoirs to perform its regeneration or purge function
- An SC-PR™ single check protection valve must be used with the AD-SP for extra protection
- Offers ease of serviceability since replaceable assemblies can be serviced without the need to remove the air dryer from the vehicle
- Extends the service life of the air brake system
- Helps prevent air brake system freeze up, avoid costly downtime, and reduce maintenance costs
Courtesy of Bendix – All rights reserved
Bendix AD-SP Air Brake Dryer
The Bendix AD-SP air brake dryer makes sure only clean, dry air gets into the different components of your air brake system. With this system purge air dryer, you don’t have to manually drain the reservoirs on a daily basis just to keep your air brake system working at its best.
|New Or Remanufactured
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS)
A part of the Knorr-Bremse Group, Bendix
® provides the automotive and truck parts industry with cutting-edge energy management solutions, active safety technologies, and air brake charging for tractors, buses, commercial vehicles, trailers, as well as medium- and heavy-duty trucks throughout North America. Headquartered in Elyria, Ohio, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems employs over 3,200 people who work hand in hand for the accomplishment of the brand's vision: "to become the leading worldwide supplier of active vehicle safety systems within the commercial vehicle industry." This brand takes pride in being the first to introduce many notable parts and technologies to the North American commercial vehicle market. Among these many firsts are the groundbreaking air brake system technologies such as air dryers, air compressors, and ABS. At Bendix, exceeding industry standards is a strict requirement.
BENDIX 800887 Cross Reference
We have 4 alternatives for the 800887 by BENDIX:
Review by Vaughn C on 02/23/2022
The product was damaged when I received it and some of the parts were missing.