Features & Benefits
- Superior braking performance with improved safety and stopping power
- Reduced part count makes it easier to maintain and reduced risk of premature failure
- Advanced twin anchor pin system ensures stabilized alignment and positive braking without shoe float
- Backed by one million miles of field testing under severe operating conditions
- Click here for warranty information
Meritor Brake Drum
The Meritor brake drum offers consistent, reliable performance even in the toughest road conditions. It is specially designed to help reduce stopping distance and downtime for most types of trucks and trailers.
|Bolt Hole Quantity
|Mounting Hole Diameter
|Bolt Hole Diameter
|Brake Surface Width
|Drum Mounting Type
, whose roots could be traced back to 1909, is backed by over 100 years of industry experience plus a massive portfolio of products for various industries. In 1998, it made several acquisitions, including Volvo Trucks' heavy vehicle manufacturing operation in Sweden, Euclid Industries, and Lucas Varity's Heavy Vehicle Braking Systems division. Such investments solidify Meritor's position as the leading global supplier of brakes, axles, drivelines, transmissions, suspensions, tire inflations systems, and a whole lot of parts, hardware, and accessories for the automotive, truck, trailer, rail cars, bus and coach, and many other applications. Its "Run with the Bull" global brand identity further strengthens its commitment to provide the industry with durable products, unparalleled service and support, and continuous innovation.
MERITOR 3219N5942 Cross Reference
We have 2 alternatives for the 3219N5942 by MERITOR: