Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from premium grade cast iron specially formulated to conduct heat more efficiently
- Innovative thermal dissipation technology generates lower peak temperatures for extended friction life
- Integrated cooling vanes promote airflow through the rotor and reduce its overall weight
- Complies with ECE R90 material and performance specifications
- Click here for warranty information
Meritor Air Disc Brake Rotor
The leader in heavy duty braking solutions, Meritor’s air disc brake rotor is engineered with enhanced thermal properties for longer life and improved fade resistance. Its versatile and highly durable design also makes it suitable for a wide range of linehaul, transit, and vocational applications.
|Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity
|Center Hole Diameter
|Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter
|Mounting Bolt Hole Diameter
|Unassigned_Outside Disc (inches)
, whose roots could be traced back to 1909, is backed by over 100 years of industry experience plus a massive portfolio of products for various industries. In 1998, it made several acquisitions, including Volvo Trucks' heavy vehicle manufacturing operation in Sweden, Euclid Industries, and Lucas Varity's Heavy Vehicle Braking Systems division. Such investments solidify Meritor's position as the leading global supplier of brakes, axles, drivelines, transmissions, suspensions, tire inflations systems, and a whole lot of parts, hardware, and accessories for the automotive, truck, trailer, rail cars, bus and coach, and many other applications. Its "Run with the Bull" global brand identity further strengthens its commitment to provide the industry with durable products, unparalleled service and support, and continuous innovation.
MERITOR 3218K167 Cross Reference
We have 5 alternatives for the 3218K167 by MERITOR: