PETERSON LIGHTING part description
769 2-Joule Single-Flash Strobe Light
Peterson Lighting 2-Joule Single-Flash Strobe Light
The Peterson Lighting 2-joule single-flash strobe light creates a powerful piercing flash that’s visible at a considerable distance. It is designed to deliver brighter illumination, grabbing attention more effectively.
Features & Benefits
- A 12-volt, single-flash strobe light
- Made to produce 150 candela/sec. brightness at 60 FPM
- With an encapsulated circuitry, fresnel optics, and shock-resistant rubber base
- Includes 15’ coiled cord and plug with LED indicator and a built-in on/off switch
- Designed to last longer than the competing units
STROBE LIGHT, 2-JOULE BEACON SINGLE FLASH MAGNETIC MOUNT W/PLUG, 5.75"X4.5"
Features & Benefits
- Made in USA.
- Magnetic mount available.
- 12 volt
- 60 single flashes per minute
- 2 joule/150 candela-second brightness
- Shock-resistant rubber base, encapsulated circuitry
- Magnetic-mount model is equipped with 15’ coil cord and lighter socket plug with built-in on/off switch and LED indicator.
769-25A: amber replacement lens (box - std qty 1)
|California Proposition 65 Required
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
Peterson Lighting® is a family-owned company that produces and distributes vehicle safety lighting systems mirrors, and other related safety products and accessories. It has been in the business for 75 years, and currently, it offers over 2,200 products designed for various applications, including tilt-bed and cargo vehicles and light- and medium-duty trailers. Peterson Lighting believes that full commitment to quality is its responsibility as a market leader. All its components are designed and manufactured only in its ISO 9001/QS-9000-certified facility in Grandview, MO. This facility is handled by knowledgeable and highly skilled specialists, who are as dedicated and passionate as the company when it comes to quality.