Oil Fill Hubcap
Heavy Duty Application
Features & Benefits
- Comes with 4 holes and 4 matching cap bolts
- Made using super-strong Zytel® material to effectively resist road salt, UV radiation, chemicals, ozone, flooded docks, and impact damage
- Offers superior seals and bearings protection as it’s made with a magnetic side-fill plug to effectively trap metal particles
- Has an O-ring on the side fill plug for extra leak protection
- Built to provide a leak-proof fit since its molded pressure ridge on flange bites into the sealing gasket
- Lighter than steel yet tougher than aluminum
- Resistance to different types of oil and grease, including advanced synthetics
- Approved by major truck and trailer OEMs for use as standard equipment
SKF Scotseal® TF Hubcap
From the company that has led the way in advanced bearing and seal technologies for a century, the SKF Scotseal TF hub cap is all you need for superior wheel-end protection. With its exclusion technology that features multiple barriers, this hub cap can protect bearings and seals from outside contamination.
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
® is a global leader in rolling bearings, lubrication systems, linear motion products, mechatronics, sealing solutions, and related products and technologies. It is a tier-one provider of products and technology to O.E.M. and industrial markets in virtually every major industry, such as oil and gas, transportation, mining, food and beverage, machine tools, and metals. For the auto industry, the S.K.F. Vehicle Service Market caters to the aftermarket for cars and commercial vehicles by providing high-quality products and premium services to its customers. Whether you are maintaining a fleet or managing an automotive and truck repair shop, you can choose your needed components and technologies from S.K.F.'s five platforms: seals, bearings and units, services, mechatronics, and lubrication systems.