Features & Benefits
- OE-specific construction and vane configuration for superior heat dissipation and faster cooling
- Coated with premium corrosion protection for a clean finish and longer rotor life
- Made to exacting specifications and balance tested for safe operation under various stopping conditions
- Labeled with proper discard thickness identifying the end of the rotor’s useful life
- Heat flow castings ensure consistent performance and long service life
- Guarantees better pedal response and quiet braking operations
Courtesy of Bendix – All rights reserved
Bendix Disc Brake Rotor
Engineered and machined with strict adherence to OEM specifications, the Bendix disc brake rotor ensures efficient operation and smooth pad-to-rotor contact. It exceeds industry standards and delivers the quality, performance, innovation, and reliability expected from a Bendix product. With this brake rotor, you can stop with confidence, anytime.
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS)
A part of the Knorr-Bremse Group, Bendix
® provides the automotive and truck parts industry with cutting-edge energy management solutions, active safety technologies, and air brake charging for tractors, buses, commercial vehicles, trailers, as well as medium- and heavy-duty trucks throughout North America. Headquartered in Elyria, Ohio, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems employs over 3,200 people who work hand in hand for the accomplishment of the brand's vision: "to become the leading worldwide supplier of active vehicle safety systems within the commercial vehicle industry." This brand takes pride in being the first to introduce many notable parts and technologies to the North American commercial vehicle market. Among these many firsts are the groundbreaking air brake system technologies such as air dryers, air compressors, and ABS. At Bendix, exceeding industry standards is a strict requirement.
BENDIX 976030N Cross Reference
We have 1 alternatives for the 976030N by BENDIX: