TIMKEN part description
Contact Shroud Seal, Wide Inner Ring, Self Locking Collar, Regreasable
Features & Benefits
- Eccentric (self locking) collar is easy to install and provides locking force that increases with use.
- Hardened inner ring and ground seal land protects the seal and inner ring from abrasive wear and prolongs seal integrity.
- Mechanical attachment of seal to outer ring, resisting pop-out during re-lube and inhibiting spinning of the seal in the outer ring seal groove.
- Our most robust single lip seal. Buna-N rubber has cotton fiber, embedded to wick oil, which enhances lubrication and improves sealing integrity.
- Single lip seal incoroporates a highly effectve seal design molded to an exterior shroud cap that protets the seal from fiber wrap and abrasion.
Timken® is a US-based manufacturer of bearings, powertrain systems, and other related components for automotive and industrial applications. It is one of the oldest brands in the industry after its founder Henry Timken incorporated the company in 1899 following their development of the tapered roller bearing. Today, Timken has offices in 33 countries providing quality products and services to customers around the globe. Timken products are designed and built using high-grade materials and under precision tolerances, ensuring strong, consistent performance even in demanding operating environments. It is this dedication to excellence that has made the Timken brand the preferred choice for fleet owners to OE parts manufacturers worldwide.
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)