GROTE part description
|HB: SAE UB3, LB: SAE LB3V
|Glass Lens, Die Cast Aluminium Housing
In climates where snow and ice can dangerously impair visibility, Grote’s LED Heated Snow Plow Lamps are ideal as cold weather supplemental lighting or as road-legal driving lights when the vehicle’s headlights are obstructed. These lamps automatically prevent snow and ice buildup with a sensor that monitors the lens and activates an internal heating element when its temperature falls too low. Designed for the tough conditions facing plow operators, the LED Heated Snow Plow Lamps can be mounted on tractors, ATVs, and other vehicles that operate in wintery conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated sensor detects temperature of lens to activate heating element
- Die-cast aluminum housing and heavy-duty lens are ideal for the harshest environments
- Built to resist hours of continuous 6G vibration
- Versatile, multi-volt design features reverse voltage protection
- Includes LED turn signal
- Includes integrated 6-pin DT connector with blunt-cut adapter
- Regulations/Standards: FMVSS 571.108; DOT; SAE UB3; LB: SAE LB3V, SAE J577, IP67
- 2-year warranty
Established in 1901, Grote® is a world-class manufacturer and supplier of light components and smart visibility systems for heavy duty vehicles. From LED beacons to trailer connectors, Grote products provide effective solutions and added value to its customers in the agricultural, construction, freight, and mining industries. The company has been a major supplier to commercial vehicle manufacturers, utilizing the latest quality planning techniques and manufacturing systems as well as rigorous environmental testing to maintain their competitive edge. Grote also works closely with OEM distributors and fleet managers in developing new ways to maximize the efficiency of their products according to the demands of the market.