EATON part description
Shift Knob - RT/RTLO 13-Speed
Eaton Fuller Shift Knob
Precision engineered by experts, the Eaton Fuller shift knob ensures compatibility with the legendary Fuller transmissions. It is innovatively made to make gear shifting easier and done with precision.
Features & Benefits
- Helps enhance the appearance of the vehicle’s shifter
- Makes it easier for the driver hold of the shifter when doing gear shifts
- Crafted from high-quality materials and using advanced manufacturing techniques for extended component life
- Restores the transmission’s functionality to help improve vehicle uptime and productivity
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards for product quality and safety
- A product of Eaton’s continued innovation and engineering excellence
True to its mission “to improve the quality of life and the environment with the use of power management technologies and services,” Eaton Corporation provides the industry with sustainable solutions that help customers effectively and safely handle hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical power. The company was founded in 1911 by Joseph Eaton, a young entrepreneur who invested in the first gear-driven truck axle. Since then, Eaton has grown organically and through brand acquisitions, making it the industry giant that it is today. As the world's demand for power keeps increasing, so is the industry’s demand for Eaton Corporation products, which include engine and filtration solutions, motion and traction control products, transmission and steering system components, and a lot more.