TROMBETTA part description
Trombetta PowerSeal DC Contactor
The Trombetta PowerSeal DC contactor is highly optimized to deliver excellent performance at a reasonable cost. It comes with a unique sealed design for superior protection against dust and water jets.
Features & Benefits
- Works under harsh environmental conditions
- Ideal for use in applications that require a sealed or submersible design
- Boasts an IP67 environmental rating
- Can be submerged into 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes
- Commonly used in RVs, hydraulic, grid heater & lawn and garden applications
Trombetta® is a world-renowned designer and manufacturer of DC power switching and power management products for mobile equipment. Its comprehensive product line-up includes some of the most reliable voltage regulators, industrial solenoids, and CAN controls, ranging from I/O devices to H-bridge modules and sensors specifically designed for the heavy duty truck and RV markets. Each of these products is engineered using the latest manufacturing technology and goes through extensive validation and testing in its ISO 9001-2015-certified facility to ensure product durability, longevity, and superior performance. Trombetta continually improves its products, services, and quality management system to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.