TIMKEN part description
Tapered Roller Bearing Cone and Cup Assembly
FW-RWD ISU MD (2004-12).HEAVY DUTY TRUCK BEARING SET - Manually Adjusted Wheel Ends: Industry Standa
Features & Benefits
- An assembly includes separable inner (cone) and outer (cup) rings
- Engineered to deliver higher speeds, heavier loads and longer life
- Timken is the recognized global leader in tapered roller bearings.
- Unrivaled technology and engineering support
- With capacity to manage both radial and axial loads, high performance Timken tapered roller bearing components are engineered to provide the greatest durability in the most compact space.
Timken® is a US-based manufacturer of bearings, powertrain systems, and other related components for automotive and industrial applications. It is one of the oldest brands in the industry after its founder Henry Timken incorporated the company in 1899 following their development of the tapered roller bearing. Today, Timken has offices in 33 countries providing quality products and services to customers around the globe. Timken products are designed and built using high-grade materials and under precision tolerances, ensuring strong, consistent performance even in demanding operating environments. It is this dedication to excellence that has made the Timken brand the preferred choice for fleet owners to OE parts manufacturers worldwide.
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
TIMKEN SET423 Cross Reference
We have 2 alternatives for the SET423 by TIMKEN:
- Isuzu FVR (2004-2011)
- Isuzu FTR (2004-2011)
Review by Bruno S on 03/11/2021