TIMKEN part description
Hub Unit Bearing Assemblies: Preset, Pre-Greased And Pre-Sealed
FW-RWD DOD Car RD (1992-95), FW-4WD DOD LT (1991-96), RW-RWD DOD Car RD (1992-17).
Features & Benefits
- Get a smoother ride with Timken hub assemblies. Low runout reduces noise and vibration, improving braking performance.
- Our ABS sensors are 100% tested to monitor wheel speed for Anti-lock Braking Systems (ABS)
- Premium seals feature a reinforced outer case, ribbed rubber inner diameter, an internal contamination exclusion system and vent holes to help prevent installation damage, promote positive sealing and enhance seal life.
- Timken hub assemblies feature premium bearings with precision profiles, uniform internal geometry and enhanced surface finishes to increase load carrying capacity, extend bearing life and improve fuel efficiency.
- Timken uses OE-developed tests controling the design, materials and process used to manufacture their hub bearing assemblies, ensuring consistently high performance
Timken® is a US-based manufacturer of bearings, powertrain systems, and other related components for automotive and industrial applications. It is one of the oldest brands in the industry after its founder Henry Timken incorporated the company in 1899 following their development of the tapered roller bearing. Today, Timken has offices in 33 countries providing quality products and services to customers around the globe. Timken products are designed and built using high-grade materials and under precision tolerances, ensuring strong, consistent performance even in demanding operating environments. It is this dedication to excellence that has made the Timken brand the preferred choice for fleet owners to OE parts manufacturers worldwide.
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
- Dodge Viper (1992-2006, 2008-2010, 2015-2017)
- Dodge Dakota (1991-1996)