PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES part description
STA-DRY® 6 & 4-Way Light Duty Cables
- For light-duty towing applications such as boats and utility trailers
- Plugs are molded for moisture and corrosion resistance
- Coiled cables have the same heavy duty jacket as our PERMACOIL™ and ABS PERMACOIL™
- Flexible from-87║F to 150║F (-66║C to 66║C)
- 16 ga. wires
*Working length- As measured by pull force per SAE J2222. Length of actual cable is significantly longer.
Phillips Industries STA-DRY® Light Duty Cable
The Phillips Industries light duty cable is designed for light duty towing applications including boats and utility trailers. It is available in 4- and 6-way coils.
Features & Benefits
- Thermosealed plugs offer excellent moisture and corrosion protection
- Retains its flexibility even in extreme heat or cold environments
- Heavy duty PERMACOIL jacket with exceptional recoil memory and chemical and abrasion resistance
- Meets or exceeds OE requirements and complies with SAE standards
PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES 19-4715 Cross Reference
We have 1 alternatives for the 19-4715 by PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES:
For over 90 years, Phillips Industries® has been the leading developer and manufacturer of electrical and air brake system components for commercial trucks and trailers. The company supplies virtually every major tractor and trailer manufacturer in the U.S., making Phillips products a standard in nearly all Class 8 trucks. More than half of all trailers manufactured in North America are fitted with at least one part from Phillips. Driven by its passion for making "products that make a difference" to customers in every corner of the world, Phillips works closely with freight carriers to develop components and systems that work better and last longer than the competition.