HALDEX part description
All Full Power Cables may be shortened to fit application by cutting the "stripped end". NOT for use on pre-March 1998 production. For production March 2001 to present All Full Power Cables include ABS Lamp Lead.
Features & Benefits
- A highly reliable trailer ABS full power cable with ABS lamp lead
- Made to fit any application by simply cutting the "stripped end"
- Product's ECU end comes with an over-molded industry 5-Pin female connector
- Built to offer years of reliable service
- Meets the industry’s meticulous manufacturing standards to ensure consistent performance and quality
Haldex Power Cable
Get improved anti-lock braking system performance with the Haldex power cable. Made by a brand with over 100 years of engineering expertise, this product is specifically designed to deliver consistent quality at an affordable price.
|ABS Lamp Lead
|Trailer end includes
|is stripped wires
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS)
|Warranty Distance UOM
|36 MO, 200,000 MI=ABS - Antilock Braking Systems Including Haldex TRS (Valves, ECUs and Looms Only). 12 MO, 100,000 MI= All Other ABS - Antilock Braking Systems Components. See L20221W.pdf for warranty details
|Warranty Time UOM