3-way Auto Reset Valve, Straight Fittings
Features & Benefits
- Quik-Draw pneumatic 3-way auto reset valve featuring integral knob
- Efficiently controls the release of the slider pins once parking brakes are fully engaged
- Designed to replace Hendrickson VS25223, Dayton 334-1846, and Automann 171.H754
- Ideal for use on HK & HKA van trailers and AAZ platform trailer applications
- QUIK-DRAW® is the sole fully pneumatic pin release system in industry intended for slider repositioning
Hendrickson Quik-Draw Reset Valve
Since it can be activated with a simple pull of a knob, the Hendrickson Quik-Draw reset valve helps boost driver productivity and satisfaction. The valve's pins reset automatically when the emergency brake is released.
® is a worldwide leader in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of air suspension systems, axle and brake systems, bumpers, stabilizers, tire pressure control systems, lift axle systems, and springs to the commercial vehicle industry. Originally founded as The Hendrickson Motor Truck Company by Magnus Hendrickson in 1913, this Chicago-based company has experienced immense growth over the years. Its operations are no longer limited to the US but in other parts of the world, including Canada, France, India, Australia, China, Austria, Romania, Turkey, and the United Kingdom. But, it remains committed to providing the commercial vehicle industry with innovative products that enhance productivity and profitability.
HENDRICKSON VS-25224 Cross Reference
We have 4 alternatives for the VS-25224 by HENDRICKSON:
Review by Amandeep K on 06/19/2021