Features & Benefits
- Delivers higher payloads and fuel economy versus similar drums in the market
- Lightweight design reduces weight in key areas without compromising structural integrity
- High-grade cast iron alloy blend provides optimal heat dissipation and longer friction life
- Tested and approved by Meritor for economical, long-lasting performance in various road conditions
- Click here for warranty information
Meritor Balanced Brake Drum
The preferred choice by OEM vehicle manufacturers worldwide, the Meritor unbalanced brake drum offers proven durability, braking performance, and ease of maintenance. It is suitable for a wide range of applications, including trucks, trailers, buses, construction, and utility vehicles.
|Bolt Hole Quantity
|Mounting Hole Diameter
|Bolt Hole Diameter
|Brake Surface Width
|Gross Axle Weight Rating
, whose roots could be traced back to 1909, is backed by over 100 years of industry experience plus a massive portfolio of products for various industries. In 1998, it made several acquisitions, including Volvo Trucks' heavy vehicle manufacturing operation in Sweden, Euclid Industries, and Lucas Varity's Heavy Vehicle Braking Systems division. Such investments solidify Meritor's position as the leading global supplier of brakes, axles, drivelines, transmissions, suspensions, tire inflations systems, and a whole lot of parts, hardware, and accessories for the automotive, truck, trailer, rail cars, bus and coach, and many other applications. Its "Run with the Bull" global brand identity further strengthens its commitment to provide the industry with durable products, unparalleled service and support, and continuous innovation.