limited availability at this price!
With T224-P, the best for your air system is now even better! A contaminated air system dramatically adds unwanted costs. SKF's T224 cartridge outperforms others in the industry in removing wet/dirty bypass from dessicant in the cartridge - but what about removing oil? SKF's T224 cartridge provides a solution to keeping your air system free from water, dirt and oil by offering the T224-P service kit! The T224-P system combines the highest quality dessicant cartridge with the revolutionary SKF Filtration Plus technology. Filtration Plus is a two stage high efficiency filter that removes the finest oil residue. It is self cleaning with every purge cycle keeping the air dryer performance optimized. T-224P specifically addresses extreme air system demands for various vocations such as rail, transit, refuse and off-road.
Benefits of the Filtration Plus Option
• Lengthens service intervals on dessicant cartridge.
• Protection of downstream valving that gums up with oil contamination.
• Improved compressor life: Coked up discharge lines cause the compressor to work harder shortening its service life.
• Easily retrofits and upgrades the filtration system of any existing SKF Turbo series dessicant air dryer.
• The filter effectively removes oil before it contaminates the dessicant cartridge, further extending compressor life.
• The kit helps to increase company profits by extending service intervals. Note: The SKF Filtration Plus Option is standard on Dual Turbo-2000 and can be installed in the SKF Turbo-2000 series including the HD-2000.
Air Dryer Desiccant Cartridge
Heavy Duty Applications With Air Brakes
|MSDS Required Flag||Y|
|MSDS Sheet Number||MOLSIVAB_8x12_NA_EN_8928002.pdf|
|Country of Origin (Primary)||US|
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)||8421990080|
|Life Cycle Status Code||2|
|National Popularity Code||W|