With T224-P, the best for your air system is now even better! A contaminated air system dramatically adds unwanted costs. SKF's T224 cartridge outperforms others in the industry in removing wet/dirty bypass from dessicant in the cartridge - but what about removing oil? SKF's T224 cartridge provides a solution to keeping your air system free from water, dirt and oil by offering the T224-P service kit! The T224-P system combines the highest quality dessicant cartridge with the revolutionary SKF Filtration Plus technology. Filtration Plus is a two stage high efficiency filter that removes the finest oil residue. It is self cleaning with every purge cycle keeping the air dryer performance optimized. T-224P specifically addresses extreme air system demands for various vocations such as rail, transit, refuse and off-road.
Benefits of the Filtration Plus Option
• Lengthens service intervals on dessicant cartridge.
• Protection of downstream valving that gums up with oil contamination.
• Improved compressor life: Coked up discharge lines cause the compressor to work harder shortening its service life.
• Easily retrofits and upgrades the filtration system of any existing SKF Turbo series dessicant air dryer.
• The filter effectively removes oil before it contaminates the dessicant cartridge, further extending compressor life.
• The kit helps to increase company profits by extending service intervals. Note: The SKF Filtration Plus Option is standard on Dual Turbo-2000 and can be installed in the SKF Turbo-2000 series including the HD-2000.
Air Dryer Desiccant Cartridge
Heavy Duty Applications With Air Brakes
|MSDS Required Flag||Y|
|MSDS Sheet Number||MOLSIVAB_8x12_NA_EN_8928002.pdf|
|Country of Origin (Primary)||US|
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)||8421990080|
|Life Cycle Status Code||2|
|National Popularity Code||W|
SKF® is a global leader in rolling bearings, lubrication systems, linear motion products, mechatronics, sealing solutions, and related products and technologies. It is a tier-one provider of products and technology to O.E.M. and industrial markets in virtually every major industry, such as oil and gas, transportation, mining, food and beverage, machine tools, and metals. For the auto industry, the S.K.F. Vehicle Service Market caters to the aftermarket for cars and commercial vehicles by providing high-quality products and premium services to its customers. Whether you are maintaining a fleet or managing an automotive and truck repair shop, you can choose your needed components and technologies from S.K.F.'s five platforms: seals, bearings and units, services, mechatronics, and lubrication systems.