KC Bracket Mount Set Pillar 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator JT
2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler JL& 2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator JT
Features & Benefits
- Easy Install, No Drilling or Modification Required
- Mount a variety of Auxiliary lights up to 6 in in size
- Specifically Engineered for OE Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator JT A-Pillar/Cowl Mounting Locations
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Designed for 1986-1995 Jeep YJ
- Black Powder Coated Steel Construction
Does not fit Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 392, or Sand Runner Editions
||(2) 2018-2019 Jeep Wrangler JL A-Pillar/Windshield Brackets, Zinc Coated Mounting Hardware
||Please visit kchilites.com/warranty for details and exceptions.
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (HTS)
|NAFTA Preference Criterion Code
||Finish (i.e., powder coating, anodizing, paints) is covered for a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase and covers defects such as: fading, discoloring, chipping.
|Warranty Special UOM
Previously known as KC HiLites, KC®
is a proud manufacturer of off-road lights, rock lights, light bars, and other adventure products for Jeeps, Toyotas, trucks, SUVs, UTVs, and ATVs. It has come a long way since its founder, Peter Kim Brown, and his wife Carol started it in their home garage back in the late 1960s. From retrofitting aircraft lights into sturdy housings, KC has become a standard in the off-road lighting market and has created a big name in the off-road racing industry. Throughout the years, more and more racers have relied upon KC lights to get them through the finish line. Despite its continued success, KC remains true to its vision of creating unforgettable experiences that empower the spirit to Adventure Further®.
- Jeep Gladiator (2020-2022)
- Jeep Wrangler (2018-2022)