PETERSON LIGHTING part description
133 Series Piranha® LED Clearance/Side Marker Light
Peterson Lighting Piranha® LED Clearance/Side Marker Light
The Peterson Lighting Piranha® LED clearance/side marker light offers improved trucking safety as it alerts other road users of your vehicle’s location, position, and dimension in poor visibility situations. It is also a perfect way to add a unique style to your rig while keeping it safe on the road.
Features & Benefits
- A 2-diode, low-profile, and sealed 2-1/2" LED light that works as a side marker, clearance, or ID light
- Has two .180 bullet-terminals and a hardwired design to prevent lamp-plug features
- Easily mounts on 3” centers
- Designed to meet Federal requirements for clearance/side marker lights up to 20 degree tilt-back
- Manufactured to meet the highest quality and safety standards
LED MARKER/CLEARANCE, P2, OVAL, LOW PROFILE, 4.75"X2"
Features & Benefits
- 3 diodes.
- Available in retail-friendly Viz Pack.
- Hardwired design.
- Mounts on 3" centers.
- Hardwired design features two .180 bullet-terminals.
- Viz-Pack kits include attractive chrome bezel.
- Meets DOT requirements when mounted perpendicular to the road or tilted back to a maximum of 32°
- Chrome accessory bezel available separately. See Peterson Master Catalog page 171.
B133-10: chrome bezel (mfg. pack - std qty 50)
|California Proposition 65 Required
|Country of Origin (Primary)
|Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
PETERSON LIGHTING M133R Cross Reference
We have 4 alternatives for the M133R by PETERSON LIGHTING:
Peterson Lighting® is a family-owned company that produces and distributes vehicle safety lighting systems mirrors, and other related safety products and accessories. It has been in the business for 75 years, and currently, it offers over 2,200 products designed for various applications, including tilt-bed and cargo vehicles and light- and medium-duty trailers. Peterson Lighting believes that full commitment to quality is its responsibility as a market leader. All its components are designed and manufactured only in its ISO 9001/QS-9000-certified facility in Grandview, MO. This facility is handled by knowledgeable and highly skilled specialists, who are as dedicated and passionate as the company when it comes to quality.