PRECISION INSTRUMENTS part description
Features and Benefits
- Split-Beam Click Wrenches overcome many of the problems associated with micrometer-style clock wrenches in abusive environments
- The wrench has few components, and all critical parts are welded together at assembly
- There is no need to "work in" a C series torque wrench before using it the first time
- Nor is it necessary to adjust to the lowest torque setting after use
- Setting the tool requires only fingertip force since the adjustment mechanism is not under load
When it comes to torque products and testing equipment, Precision Instruments® is the brand fleet managers, mechanics, repair shop owners, and truck and bus drivers depend on. Since its establishment in 1938, the brand has been committed to product excellence by using high-quality raw materials that are domestically procured and advanced manufacturing processes to ensure product quality and efficiency. The core components of Precision Instruments products are welded together to form a stable and durable body. The brand also has its own plating facility to have better control over the quality of the finish. Precision Instruments’ product portfolio consists of highly accurate multiplier-driven dial indicators, split-beam click wrenches, micrometer click wrenches, torque drivers, and many others.