OTC TOOLS & EQUIPMENT part description
Features and Benefits
- 3-3/4"; 6 point locknut socket
- Wheel bearing locknuts are easy to remove or install with these specially designed sockets
- Sockets are made of high-strength steel; openings resist "rounding out"
- Can be used with an extension and torque wrench to tighten the locknut as required
- This socket has a 3/4"; square drive opening, permitting the use of an extension and torque wrench to tighten the locknut as required.; Locknut removal and installation is simple, even when wide-rim wheels are involved, since a long extension may be attached to the socket to provide the necessary clearance.