PHILLIPS INDUSTRIES part description
QWIK-CLAMP™ without Insert
- Multi-Functionality: Can be converted from a 1, 2, or 3-hose holder to a cable clamp for a 3-IN-1 by removing the insert.
- No Hassle Installation: Quick, easy, and no tools required. Installs in seconds, and cable location adjustment is easy.
- Stainless Steel Snap-On Clip: For quick installation onto a tender spring or pogo stick.
- Secure Draw Latch: No accidental releases, clamp remains securely and tightly locked.
- Positive Lock: Stays connected at over 100 lbs of pull force.
- Non-Corrosive and UV Resistant: Clamp and insert are made of non-corrosive and UV resistant durable nylon for extreme weather, corrosion and impact resistance.
- Clamp Ridges: Clamp remains in place, securely gripping the 3-IN-1, no sliding.
- Recommended Assembly/Cable Sizes: 3-IN-1: Clamp will support Phillips 3-IN-1s or assemblies approximately 1.6" diameter. Hose Holder: Supports straight ABS electrical cables and 3/8ö rubber air hoses, or coiled ABS electrical cables and nylon air lines with longer leads.
- Working Temperature: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 66°C)
- Patent No.10436352
Phillips Industries QWIK-CLAMP™ Cable Support
The Phillips Industries QWIK-CLAMP™ cable support provides an all-in-one, easy-to-install cable support system for multiple applications. It is available with or without inserts.
Features & Benefits
- Can be converted from 1 to 3-hose holder to a cable clamp using inserts
- Stainless steel snap-on clip allows for mounting on a tender spring or pogo stick
- Draw latch keeps clamp securely locked and prevents accidental releases
- Clamp and insert are made of corrosion and UV-resistant nylon
- Weatherproof with an operating temperature range from -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 66°C)
For over 90 years, Phillips Industries® has been the leading developer and manufacturer of electrical and air brake system components for commercial trucks and trailers. The company supplies virtually every major tractor and trailer manufacturer in the U.S., making Phillips products a standard in nearly all Class 8 trucks. More than half of all trailers manufactured in North America are fitted with at least one part from Phillips. Driven by its passion for making "products that make a difference" to customers in every corner of the world, Phillips works closely with freight carriers to develop components and systems that work better and last longer than the competition.