RETRAC MIRROR part description
Finding the right replacement mirror for your truck is easy with RETRAC west coast mirrors. This pyramid-back west coast mirror features 7" x 16" glass to provide a wide view, a universal flange mounting system to attach to any standard loop, and first-surface, electro-chrome glass to eliminate dangerous glare. It is constructed from stainless steel for excellent rust resistance, and it features a polished finish for a bright accent.
- Universal flange mounts easily attach to all standard loops and swedged loops
- Original equipment, Navistar style to provide a perfect OEM replacement
- 7" x 16" flat mirror provides a wide view to help minimize blind spots
- First-surface electro-chrome glass eliminates glare for maximum safety
- Polished stainless steel construction for a bright, rust-free accent
- One-year warranty
- Made in USA
Includes mirror head only (mounting assembly not included)
|Side Application Type Description
|Mount Type Description
For over 60 years, Retrac Mirror® has been a trusted brand in the trucking industry. The company first made its name from its patented retractable mirrors and has since grown to become a leading manufacturer of OEM and aftermarket mirrors and front-end protection accessories for medium duty and heavy duty trucks. Today, Retrac boasts an extensive portfolio of products, including mirror heads and mirror assemblies, grille guards, bumper guards, grab handles, and other related accessories. Each product is made of the finest quality materials and tested to withstand tough road conditions. This commitment to product excellence and innovation has led to Retrac’s reputation for value and customer satisfaction.