Tube Reducer 1/2in. To 1/4 Inch
Features & Benefits
- A quality replacement reducer that meets JIC and SAE specifications
- Carbon steel construction for strength and durability
- Built with a 3-piece flare sealing for tight, secure connection
- Zinc finish to effectively resist rust and corrosion
- Commonly used with copper, brass, steel, aluminum, and other tubings that can be flared in truck and trailer hydraulic systems
- Engineered to withstand most rugged environmental extremes
feature tough carbon steel construction, 3 piece flare sealing for a tight, secure connection, and a corrosion-resistant zinc finish. Fitting conforms to JIC and SAE specifications.Buyers Products tube fittings are used with copper, brass, steel, aluminum, and other tubing that can be flared. They are rated at up to 10,000 PSI depending on tube size.
Buyers Products Pipe Fitting
Keep your hydraulic system working as efficiently as it should by replacing any loose or damaged fitting with the Buyers Products pipe fitting. This fitting is made to be strong, versatile, and reliable to operate effectively and safely in its respective application.
|End 1 Thread Size
||1/2 JIC (-8)
|End 2 Thread Size
||1/4 JIC (-4)
® is a global leader in manufacturing and distributing truck and trailer hardware, toolboxes, hydraulics, cables and controls, electrical and lighting components, pneumatics, and truck equipment and accessories. All these products are engineered, produced, and assembled in the USA, where the company was first founded in 1946. From a modest distributor of truck and trailer parts, Buyers Products has grown into one of the largest truck parts manufacturers and distributors in the heavy duty truck and equipment market today. Its years of expertise in the industry have allowed it to refine its manufacturing capabilities. From forging, stamping, and laser cutting to robotic welding and powder coating, Buyers Products integrates its dedication to quality in manufacturing products that provide value to its customers.