Features & Benefits
- Parts are interchangeable with other Meritor disc brake systems for easy installation and retrofits
- Designed for fast pad changes to reduce downtime and risk of damage to hydraulic hoses
- High-quality cast iron construction conducts heat more efficiently for longer rotor life
- Complies with ECE R90 material and performance specifications
- Click here for warranty information
Meritor Brake Rotor
Meritor’s brake rotor line provides competitive braking performance, cost-efficiency, and ease of maintenance. It is recommended for light to medium duty truck and bus applications.
|Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity
|Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter
|Mounting Bolt Hole Diameter
||16x 15.09 thru
, whose roots could be traced back to 1909, is backed by over 100 years of industry experience plus a massive portfolio of products for various industries. In 1998, it made several acquisitions, including Volvo Trucks' heavy vehicle manufacturing operation in Sweden, Euclid Industries, and Lucas Varity's Heavy Vehicle Braking Systems division. Such investments solidify Meritor's position as the leading global supplier of brakes, axles, drivelines, transmissions, suspensions, tire inflations systems, and a whole lot of parts, hardware, and accessories for the automotive, truck, trailer, rail cars, bus and coach, and many other applications. Its "Run with the Bull" global brand identity further strengthens its commitment to provide the industry with durable products, unparalleled service and support, and continuous innovation.