National® has built a reputation as one of the most respected names in the industry. We have offered premium sealing solutions for more than 70 years. Our design team keeps pace with the industry and provides advanced solutions for today™s vehicles. : • National® oil seals are recognized worldwide for their quality and reliable performance for every type of repair.
• Design Type: Spring Loaded; Multi-Lip
• Provides good low temperature capability
• Low swell in hydrocarbon fluids
• Temperature Range: -40°F to 225°F; -40°C to 107°C
• Products sold are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship or material for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
OIL SEAL: Part Description: Oil Seal
Shaft (Inch): 1.687
Shaft (MM): 42.850
Housing Bore (Inch): 2.561
Housing Bore (MM): 65.050
Outside Diameter (Inch): 2.565
Outside Diameter (MM): 65.150
Width (Inch): 0.500
Width (MM): 12.700
Footnote: Zero Duplication Part